Why choose Refurbished MRI Scanner Toshiba?
These MRI Scanners are:
- Dedicated to patient comfort, from the Pianissimo gradient technology that minimizes acoustic noise without ear defenders, to the large, comfortable bore and extremely light coils.
- Developed specifically to make the scanning process easy, comfortable and fast.
- Wide bore system that delivers high quality images, which is a priority for hospital.
- Soft, flexible, lightweight Atlas coils dramatically improve workflow.
- Excellent non-contrast angiography.
- Remote diagnostics to maximize uptime.
- Superb 1.5T and 3T image quality over large Fields of View (FoV).
- The scanner's M-Power operating system makes the scanner extremely user-friendly and enables the radiographer to achieve the best quality imaging for individual patients.
The following are some of the different types of Toshiba MRI Scanners which are specially designed to meet your needs today and tomorrow.