Why choose Refurbished MRI Scanner GE?
- Your upfront costs will be higher than with other manufacturers, but your ongoing service costs will be significantly lower.
- Parts availability is very high for GE scanners and many engineers are trained to work on them.
- GE also makes their systems very upgradeable and taking a scanner to the next level frequently costs less, compared to upgrading models from other makers.
- Silent Scan technology help to Reduce anxiety during the scan due to a quieter environment.
- Increased patient satisfaction due to a quieter, more pleasant experience.
- Excellent image quality for accurate diagnosis.
- Relaxed patients and quieter environment can lead to faster output with fewer rescans.
- GE puts forward visionary MR imaging techniques that can help clinicians gain insight into a patient’s condition with the potential for reducing biopsy, sedation or contrast injection.
The following are some of the different types of GE MRI Scanners which are specially designed to meet your needs today and tomorrow.