Why choose Refurbished MRI Scanner Philips?
- Philips magnets typically have very powerful gradients and usually offer some of the best images available for their price bracket.
- Philips is known for powerful gradients, and this state of the art model is no exception.
- Equipped with the Omega HP gradient package, this 70cm wide-bore MRI operates at 45 mT/m and 200 mT/m/ms, delivering outstanding image quality.
- Philips MRI is uniquely qualified to become a primary imaging modality to enable oncology specialists to address their challenges from diagnosis to therapy guidance and follow up.
- Philips MRI in-bore experience is specifically designed to enhance patient cooperation and workflow, and deliver an experience that elevates patient comfort.
The following are some of the different types of Philips MRI Scanners which are specially designed to meet your needs today and tomorrow.